Sunday, June 15, 2008

Where has all the blogging gone?

I've been so active on my blog because of my New York adventure, but now that it's over, I've slowed down...the last couple of days were grueling. We were just trying to get as much shot as possible before I headed out. We did pretty well, and Peter and Stephen will be picking up the couple shots we couldn't get. I will do my best to post some video clips of this project.

Even though this project is drawing to a close, I arrived in Vegas and hours later was jumping on my next project! My plane got in at 12:30am, which put me home about 1:30am. I got up and headed over to Cashman Theater to sell DVDs of the Bunker Dance Center concert! I've videotaped the concert for several years now, and we sell a lot of DVDs. Thursday is dress rehearsal day and a good day for selling. Saturday was the concert, and I was there for about 12 hours. There are four shows, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, & 7pm, each one about 1.5 hours (the last one is longer than the rest). This was another great job for the Sony EX1, my new HD video camera. It records onto express card flash memory. There are two slots, and when one card is full, it automatically rolls over to the second card. At that point, I pop the first card out, pop it in to a laptop, move the files off the card, and pop it back in the camera. It worked out really well, and the picture looks amazing. At the end of it, I've got 110 GB of footage. Again, I'll post some footage eventually...

No comments: