Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

My Father's Day has been good. My main present was a new laptop! My 6 year old one didn't survive the trip to NY :( Plus, I needed one that could handle transfering video from the camera for the dance concert gig, and Best Buy was having a 2 years no interest deal, and there was space on my Best Buy card, so...new laptop! I initially walked in to Best Buy with my mind set to buy a Mac Book Pro - until I saw how much they are. $2000! It's hard to justify that when there were PC laptops 10 feet away with the same and better specs for less than half the price! I ended up getting an HP with 3GB RAM, 320GB drive, core 2 duo cpu. Looks like a Mac Book, Pro or otherwise, will end up just being a luxury (unless I can somehow justify it for a work related thing...).

No comments: