Monday, February 4, 2008

Watch out!! Jenny's taking over.

I have always been the least technologically inclined person in my family. It's not due to a like of intellect (you chuckle I know it)...simply a lack of desire. Ironic that I married David, a true geek/gear head/computer geniuos as you will. And being a bit of a Bohemian I have a tendency, once I finally find out what "the crowd" is doing, to resist doing everything that is popular around me until I finally succumb to the pull once that thing becomes "yesterday's news". (if it's a good idea anyway) Examples: I do not own Crocks or those hideous snow boots everyone is wearing for that matter. I do not scrap book. For fear of offending more people i'll stop right there. I do not know if blogging is "yesterday's news" yet but I find it a good enough idea to oppose my natural tendencies. So here I am blogging world, my first attempt to document my gloriuosly plain life.

On second note: Ok I didn't even know my husband had posted an official blog. I thought it was some page he wrote and posted in one of his other quasi-lurky ways. That indicated how slow I am. Now had I realized I never would've allowed him to post the hideous pictures of me in the hospital post child delivery...fat, swollen, eewww. Sorry folks!! I'll remove it as soon as I figure out how to do that.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, my techno-impaired cousin. =)
I certainly cannot criticize, as I have been thinking about starting a blog for over a year and simply have not started. But glad to have this to keep up with your ever-eventful, and ever-growing family.

I have added you to my Google Reader, which means I can lazily keep up with your blog through customized reminders on my home-page when you post a new entry. I miss you guys. Looks like everyone's doing well.