Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Another of my past lives

I used to be a professional photographer. I have done hundreds of weddings, but started before that on my own doing fashion, modeling, and headshots. I haven't done it full time for a many years now, though occasionally somebody pays me to shot some things...

Below are some examples of some of my wedding photos. Though all but 3 of these technically are the property of the company that I started with another guy and his wife (I am no longer with them as of about 7 years ago), I alone am responsible for the framing, composition, exposure, and awesomeness of these shots. I took them my very own self. Actually, the only reason I have these at all is because several years ago, the aforementioned company had them in their gallery on their website, years after I left them. Shots taken by me comprised about 40% of their sample wedding gallery at the time. I didn't get anything from them when I left, so these few images represent the only record of the thousands of wedding shots I took during my 3 years working with them.







No comments: